~ Follow my adventures as a super-hero cat and an eccentric food taster ~

Jun 19, 2010

Some Interesting Cat-Related Websites


If you've ever worried why cats don't like you, then you can purchase soap that smells like cat-food. From the moment that you start using it, you'll be the most popular human on the block!)

On this website you can find special creations by a human who carves pets into eggshells. The funds raised go towards a special needs doberman that he adopted which needs expensive medication. Ok so it's a dog - even I have a heart when they're feeling sickly.

You can watch a news-story about a special kitten called Amazing Grace who was born without her two front legs, and is enjoying life just like any other kitty.

This one is especially for people with cats - favourite places where your cats likes to hurl. If you've never owned a cat, you probably won't find this funny.


While I find the idea mildly repulsive, I must give two paws up for the dog that took in and fed some stray kittens. Here's a U-Tube clip.


Your cat may be annoying you whenever you are at your computer, trying to get your attention, chewing contentedly on your mouse. There's a new product out to keep you both happy - a special box that you can attach to your desk. You and your cat can now spend quality time together. I'm thinking of sending this one to my mistress, anonymously of course.

Here you can find an earthquake survival kit - especially made for cats. Mmmm, I think I might just look into this one.



Next blog entry will be another delicious food item for me to test and rate for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment