~ Follow my adventures as a super-hero cat and an eccentric food taster ~

May 23, 2010

ADVENTURES OF MAL-LARCI: CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1: AN INTRODUCTION ©

Though I am reluctant to admit it, there are only a few of us Super-heroes in the world. The fact that many of us over the years have been cats, has been kept a closely guarded secret. 

The reason that I started this blog was to hopefully bring the name of "cat" or "feline" into its proper place in the world, despite the enemies best attempts to malign us. It is about time that we gained the recognition that we deserve.

It is also an opportunity for those of us in the super-hero business to read and discuss various issues or talk about our latest escapades.

Oops, I can hear someone coming...I must sign off for now and come back later.



No comments:

Post a Comment