~ Follow my adventures as a super-hero cat and an eccentric food taster ~

Jun 7, 2010

Mal-Larci the Food Critic: Frogs

I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to food, anything that flies, jumps, hops or otherwise moves about, makes my food taste better. It's probably to do with the whole concept of catching ones own dinner I suppose. It's very hard to switch off this natural instinct and occasionally I find myself pursuing a live meal without even being aware of it, especially when I've had a few days stuck at home, and I'm almost jumping out of my skin in anticipation of my next assignment.

Just recently I found myself chasing and eating a frog. This was the first time I've tried frog and will definitely be the last. While tasty and fun to chase, frogs cause me to  drool and I ended up looking like I am frothing at the mouth. This is not a pleasant experience for us fastidious cats. 
So, out of five, I could only give frog a rating of:

No comments:

Post a Comment