~ Follow my adventures as a super-hero cat and an eccentric food taster ~

Jul 26, 2010

Mal-Larci the Food Critic: Creamed Cod


I did a quick search on the internet and saw more than 50 different recipes for cod! I couldn't believe it. One of the humans at Headquarters overheard me talking about cod recipes and the next day they brought in creamed cod for me to taste.

Apparently you bake the cod, and then when it is cool, mix it with a creamy sauce and warm gently, then just before you serve it, mix in a couple of beaten eggs.

Of course this recipe had to be made with a special type of creamy sauce with the lactose removed so that it wouldn't give me an upset tummy.

Wow! I thought I'd tasted the best fish in the world already with Surströmming but I'd have to say this one is up there with the best of them. 

Out of five, I gave creamed cod: 

No comments:

Post a Comment