~ Follow my adventures as a super-hero cat and an eccentric food taster ~

Jun 23, 2010

More Interesting Web-pages



If you love everything bacon (mmm, yum) then check out these bacon-smelling items that are a must for any bacon fanatic. There's bacon soap, bacon mints, bacon air-freshener (nothing better than a home or car smelling of bacon! Ah!), bacon dental floss, bacon lip-balm, and a bacon wallet (for the man who brings home the bacon).

Though I've met lots of other cats, I had never until recently heard of the rare sand-cat a wild cat found in parts of North Africa. Here's a link to a video at the Cincinnati Zoo where they keep sand-cats.

If you would like to watch a really silly video with cats and laser beams in it, then please check out Christmas Laser Beam Cats. I've said it before, humans are weird.


My family says the video "Surprised Kitty" video is lovely. Frankly, I think I'm the loveliest cat in the world.


Some photos to make you go "Aww!"



And some funny photos






You can find these and lots more great cat stuff including interviews, videos, photos and competitions, you can check out "The Cat's Meow"

No comments:

Post a Comment